We value your privacy. All personal data is therefore handed with care. We hereby strictly adhere to all legal regulations that apply to personal data. On request, you may inspect the personal data stored and you can change or delete it by us.
What information do we collect?
If you place an order with us, we need you to various information to process your order. These data are checked by us in various ways for accuracy.
• General information: These are the details such as name and address, you fill in the order form. We use this information to verify your order and handle.
• Your email address: Your email address we use to confirm your order and to notify you when your order is ready for shipment. If you signed up for our newsletter (and you have confirmed this registration), we will from time to time to keep abreast of news and offers. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter, you can easily unsubscribe.
• Your telephone: To send your order by giro (post-pay), we ask of you is always a (fixed) phone number where you (may also work) during business hours. This number we use to verify your order. We use your phone number for marketing purposes.
How do we use this information?
The purpose of the processing of the data is:
• the processing of your order.
• delivery at the indicated delivery address.
• inform you about special offers and news (if you have signed up).
Your data is safe with us
We will not provide your personal information to third parties and we will only share our information with your permission to any authotiry when needed.
We use so-called cookies, in order to save products in your shopping basket and to enable you to log in.
Just like all other web shops, we use these cookies to see which pages on our website are visited and how intensively certain Simplymoo.nl sections are used. This data is purely used to ensure your visit to and time spent on our website is as pleasant as possible.